Cragganmore Whisky Distillery and Ballindalloch Castle Visit
Small is Beautiful Tour
Scotland is a small but beautifully formed country, full of people with big hearts a proud nation bursting with pride and stories to tell of our strong and independent heritage and cultural traditions.
We would like to introduce you to our perfect half-day tour to show you a small part of our heritage and whisky distilling in Speyside. Our all in inclusive “small is beautiful ‘ tour is complimented with a stay at the very unique Bydand Luxury B&B.
Included in the Cragganmore and Ballindalloch Tour
- 1 Night B&B, luxury double ensuite room and Highland Scottish Breakfast
- Morning Tour, departing at approx 9:00am
- Distillery Tour of Cragganmore [1 hour]
- Tour of Ballindalloch Castle [1 hour 30 mins]
- Return scenic drive by river Spey for approx 1:00pm
- Chilled bottle water in the car
- Choice of Vintage Bentley or Range Rover Vogue
- ** Tour is only available until end September – Book Now for 2017!**
Your day will start with a very hearty home cooked breakfast. At 9:00am take your leave in the Daimler V8 arriving at Cragganmore Distillery; on the banks of the River Spey, Cragganmore is home to one of the most complex and characterful malt whiskies of our revered Speyside region.
A small but unique distillery with its flat top stills makes it a must see for any visitor to our area.